Grant GD120 Water Bath (SOLD)
Grant GD120 Water Bath
The Grant Instruments Optima GD120 series of digitally controlled stirred water baths and circulators provides outstanding performance and value for money for more sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control up to a maximum of 120 degC.
Grant Instruments GD120 series systems combine the versatile Grant Instruments Optima GD120 digital immersion thermostat with a choice of three economy plastic (P) tanks or five stainless steel (S) tanks with different capacities.
The Grant Instruments GD120 immersion thermostat incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation (ICO) for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control and includes a powerful integral pump, making GD120 systems suitable both for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices. It includes a convenient timer function for reaction timing and a variable high temperature alarm setting. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
- Simple-to-use rotor plus two keys provide access to the interactive interface for fast, accurate set-up
- Clear digital display for instant reassurance – easy to read from a distance
- Visual and audible alarms alert you when your attention is required
- Operating setpoint plus 3 adjustable preset temperatures for convenience
- User calibration facility for optimum accuracy at the required operating temperature
- Integral pump – max. flow rate 17L/min
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- User adjustable overtemperature cut-out protects your samples and your workplace
- Maximum cooling/heating range (dependent on tank size): ambient +5 to 99 degC with plastic (P) tank, or -15 to 120 degC with stainless steel (S) tank
- Stability +/- 0.02 degC
Refurbished instruments information
If you find a product which is of interest for your lab, please ask for more information and
we will send you more photos and details about the instrument. If your lab is nearby or you are
making a trip to the Uppsala-Stockholm region in Sweden, please pay us a visit and investigate our stock
of instruments yourself!
Knivsta is situated just between Uppsala and Arlanda airport, 15 minutes by car to either
and 30 – 40 minutes by car from Stockholm.
All refurbished instruments and complete analytical systems from Elsichrom are thoroughly tested
in our own lab before delivery. All functions are tested to specifications and printed test results
are enclosed. As an extra safety precaution you as a customer get 3 months function warranty.
Within Scandinavia with DPD in boxes or on pallet, depending on size of shipment.
International shipping is done via truck, air freight or DPD, whichever is most convenient
for the customer. In connection with an order, we will send you a shipping cost quotation
before any delivery takes place.
Normally 5 – 10 days depending on size of order.
Order can be paid directly via internet transfer to Elsichrom. All details can be found on
the proforma invoice. Shipment is done immediately after prepayment.