Sedex 75 ELS detector
The Sedex 75 is designed to be very easy to use. The operator needs to set only three controls, the gain, the zero and the evaporation temperature. Furthermore, the integrated system design, on all SEDEX detectors, allows them to be used with either high aqueous or high organic solvent mobile phases, without the need for additional low temperature accessories.
The SEDEX Model 75 provides the option of 4 new nebulizers and a redesigned evaporation tube. These changes allow you to use a lower temperature to evaporate the mobile phase, this provides a more uniform droplet size, maximizing the sensitivity and repeatability.
- Light Source: Polychromatic Tungsten Halogen Lamp
- Detector: High Sensitivity Photomultiplier
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 100 °C
- Gas Flow: Less than 3.5 L/min
- Eluent Flowrate: from 5 μL/min to 5 mL/min (4 Nebulizers Option)
- Instrument: Microprocessor
- Signal Drift: Inferior to 1 mV/Hour
- Outputs: 1 Analogical 0 – 1 Volt; 1 Analogical 0 – 10 mVolt; 1 digital RS232 communication port
- Inputs (Contact Closures): Remote Auto Zero