Solis SAB125i semi micro balance
Solis SAB125i semi micro balance with a high-resolution graphic display and intuitive features, Solis analytical balances provide an outstanding solution for labs everywhere. The Solis is ideal for research and quality assurance labs; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing precision results. Users can readily view the comprehensive data on the amply sized graphic display. A multilingual display capability permits use of the balance in various regions, while recognisable icons help the weighing process flow smoothly. Formulation is simplified, as the Solis stores up to 99 ingredients.
Features and Benefits
- High-resolution graphic display is amply sized for clear visibility
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface provides speedy connection to computers and printers
- AC adapter included
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.